My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

14 January 2009

Ready For A Change?

The challenge is simple. You leave a comment at the bottom of this post. I will then give you a letter from the alphabet in which you are to post ten things you like that start with this letter and why. I have been challenged with the letter R by another great blogger at What's In Sissy's Head.

10 favourite things that begin with the letter 'R'

1 Reading- one of my favourite past-times.

2 Rest- I adore naps.

3 Red- one of my favourite colours.

4 Running- great exercise and stress reliever.

5 Rolaids- I have relied on them for decades.

6 Roses- they are romantic and make the room smell fantastic!

7 Rice- one of my favourite foods.

8 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups-is an explanation needed?

9 Rice Bag-it is something I use every single day and night.

10 Ring-Dings- I have not had one in awhile, but I grew up one them and they saw me through my college years.

Who would like to play?

10 comments:

Chris said...

This was a fun one to do wasn't it? I love Reese's Peanut Butter cups and Ring Dings! Great top 10!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Okay... I'll give it a go! Gimme a nice letter please ;)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Oh and I'm sorry, but what is a Ring-Ding?? *dodges the stones*

Stacy's Random Thoughts said...

Great top 10! Well done! ;)

Aubrey said...

Fun list! I did this a few posts back and got the letter 'I'. It was hard but I did it! LOL

Kathleen said...

Ok, I'll play along...give me a letter!

Sassy Pink Boutique said...

Is it too late to play???

Sweet Irie said...

I would love to play!!

And thank you for posting my button!! Make sure to use your extra entry for the giveaway!!

xoxo

Michele

Bullfrogs & Butterflies Baby said...

What a fun idea...can I still get a letter?

Mimi and Reese said...

Sounds like fun!!!