My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

12 January 2009

Totally Talented Tuesday #3

It is time once again for Totally Talented Tuesday!



Today I am displaying socks my dear friend Karen of Lykke og løkker made me for Christmas. They are gorgeous and nice and toasty warm. She is not only a wonderful friend, but a brilliant designer and knitter.




FYI-it is really tricky to take pictures of one's own feet.

Please visit Two of A Kind Working On A Full House to join in the fun!

11 comments:

Brittany said...

I want me some of those!

Dee said...

oh those look warm!! Very nice!

April said...

Adorable!

Abby said...

THose look really cute and warm! I love them. I have some friends that knit socks and I am always impressed!

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

I looked at your pictures and thought..."hmmm. I wonder how she got pictures of her feet at that angle." Those socks look like something I would like to have on my feet...man I need to learn how to knit.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Giggling at your FYI..it is so tricky!! Those are super cute socks, they look so comfy! Your friend did a wonderful job!

Grace @ Sandier Pastures said...

Those are very nice, they even match your drapes!

Sexy feet too!:-)

Christine said...

I love these socks!! (and by the way great photo of your own feet!)
I am a "relearned knitter" myself finding my way around a ball of yarn and a pair of needles.
We have a mutual blogger friend - Downs Gang who told me about your site and your likes and she thinks we are two peas in a pod!

I trust that this finds you well!
I look forward to your blog daily!

Amy said...

Two talents for Tuesday...the beautiful socks AND being able to take pics of ones own feet! Way to go!

I am going to pass this post on to my mom, she is a great knitter and maybe I will get her to make me a pair!

Thanks~

Nutty mom-- said...

those are too cool! I tried to knit once....it took me 6 months and I ended up with a SMALL baby bib.

Karen S said...

heh heh heh... tell me about it. I normally only take pictures of my feet when nobody else is around, because they would laugh so much when seeing what odd twists I have to do to get to pics ;)
Thanks for the kind words!!! It means a lot coming from a friend as good as you!