My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

20 January 2009

Totally Talented Tuesday #4

It is time once again for Totally Talented Tuesday!



No picture for today, since you are all looking at my talent. I redesigned my blog. Any thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions? Nice Comments?

I am challenged when it comes to colours, so if anything looks quite dreadful, please let me know. I would rather be told than to go around with a freakishly bad blog. Thanks!

Please visit Two of A Kind Working On A Full House to join in the fun!

14 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Fabulous dah-ling!!

The Muse said...

Bright...makes me smile... :)
I like it..!
( a muses opinion :) )

blueviolet said...

I knew you could do it!

Tiff said...

So cheery,I love it! the colors are fun but relaxing at the same time, how does that happen? :o)

Dee said...

I think it looks great! I need some new cuteness on my blog...its pretty..blah...

Momma_Hug said...

Love the blog look! The colors are great!

Jennifer said...

I like the colors. Blue is very soothing!

April said...

Great job!

Naomi said...

very clean and fresh!

Abby said...

You did good! Nice work!

mommasreview said...

I'm going to totally admit I didn't see your blog before but I LOVE it now. I saw it and practically drooled at it's fantasticness. Great job!

Karen S said...

It looks wonderful!!!! I wish I could do as much... ;)

Nutty mom-- said...

looks great!

Kim said...

I love how your redesign turned out! It looks awesome!