My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

13 January 2009

A Twisted Special

I woke this morning to a wonderful email. Twisted Silver, my absolute favourite place to buy jewelry, is having a sale on their Beatnik Necklace.

I have really been wanting one and at 50% off how could I resist?

I could not. Resistance was futile. I bought myself the Beatnik Necklace before my first cup of coffee. Yes, I am that much of a Twisted Silver addict.

7 comments:

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

That is a nice looking necklace and of course 50% off makes it look even better! ;)

Twisted Tina said...

You're hillarious! I'm right there with you, though, honest. I'm going to offer you a nice Valentine's prize for one of your readers. We'll chat more!

Twisted Tina

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

That's so cool! Ohh, a sale. UGH! I sadly have to resist...but I'll get my shopping fix vicariously through you ;)

Felicia said...

That is beautiful and what a great deal!

Dee said...

LOL! That is exciting! I have an award for you!

Helene said...

Jennifer, that is a beautiful necklace!! And such a great price...who could resist it at 50% off!! Glad you treated yourself!!

From A Creative Heart said...

Ya know...a really true, loving, kind, considerate friend would just buy an extra one for her really true, loving, kind, considerate, cell-phone less friend....just saying....
LOL

Hugs,
Deb