My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

17 January 2009

What Kind of Reader Am I?

What can I say, I am not feeling well and have been laying in bed goofing off with quiz sites. I thought this would be a good one to take since I am in a few book challenges.

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader
 

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Book Snob
 
Literate Good Citizen
 
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
 
Fad Reader
 
Non-Reader
 
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


It sounds fairly spot on. I am looking forward to sleeping in. I need to get on top of my fever and sore throat. I refuse to become ill!

6 comments:

Joelle said...

Very fun - I'm a compulsive bookworm apparently ;-) Have a good weekend and feel better.

Brittany said...

I tagged ya!

Chris said...

I think I could fit a couple of those discriptions depending on what else is going on in my life at the time. Sometimes I have more time for reading and other times I don't. My dad self published a book and that is what I am reading now. It's taking me awhile to read it because I rarely get time to sit down with it.

Stacy's Random Thoughts said...

How fun! I'm apparently a "Literate Good Citizen"... ;) Thanks for sharing!

Jess @ NBP said...

HAHAHA Dedicated Reader.. I think NOT! I'm not that dedicated.

Scrapblog.com is where I do most of my pages. it's a great place.

blueviolet said...

I'm a literate good citizen like Sandy is. And you just rest up. I hope you feel better soon!! :)