My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

06 February 2009

Baby Aiden, Cynthiaa's Angel Baby

For those of you who have been following Cynthiaa from Confessions of A Yummy Mummy, you already know about the tragic loss of her baby. She is asking for prayers. I cannot imagine what she is going through and I wish with all my heart she was not going through this. Please visit her, leave her a message and if you pray, please do. If you are not the type to pray, please send all the positive thoughts you can her way.
Her story is best told by her. You will need some tissues to read about her and her son Aiden. Again, please read about the tribute being planned (located in her side bar) and read what Cynthiaa has written.

6 comments:

blueviolet said...

It's heartbreaking and I've been praying about it since I heard the news last week and I've left her messages even though I know nothing can really help ease the pain of a loss.

One Anxious Mommy said...

I visited her blog for the first time last week. It is so hard for me to read about these losses, yet I am drawn to their stories, their faith, their strength. But I just cry and cry about it.

OGLADI said...

I visited her blog as well. So very sad. My heart and prayers go out to her and her family!

Veronica Lee said...

Thanks for sharing the news. I'm gonna visit her blog right now.

mannequin said...

So very sad. She's in my prayers. Sadly, there is little more we can do to ease her pain.
I can't imagine.

Tami said...

I just started following her. Sad, so heart breaking. WE ALL NEED TO PRAY.
Women are prayer warriors. Let us help heal her. The Lord will do the rest.