My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

12 February 2009

Bloggy Love

I received two awards today for two fantastic women, Kathleen of Katydid and Kid and Linda of My Trendy Tykes, both women are not only friends, but fabulous moms and bloggers, so stop by and say hello to them.

**In my post 1st dental visit state I forgot to pass the bloggy love on.

Thank You Linda for the Hooked On Your Blog Award!

/>
The rules dictate that I share 6 things that make me happy.

1. My family.
2. Napping with my cat.
3. Going for walks with my husband.
4. Phad Thai!
5. Talking on the phone with friends.
6. Sunrises!

Kathleen
Candice
Erin
Mannequin
Naomi
Angie

Kathleen awarded me with the Life Is Grand Award!


The rules dictate I list 5 reason Life Is Grand!

1. My family is healthy.
2. We own a cozy home.
3. We have a home filled with laughter and love.
4. My husband and I both have jobs we would not trade for anything.
5. I have been blessed with wonderful friends both near and far away.

Lori

Andrea
Sky
Jennifer
Kari

9 comments:

Tim said...

Wow congrats on the awards Jenn, you so deserve them.

Make sure you stop by and check out my new blog desing if you havent already and register for the giveaways.

I hope that they are things that people will really want. I think so.

Also, if you were to post about it on your blog that would for sure make my day. I just love all things Rundpinne and know that you could really help get the word out. It wont hurt my feelings either way.

Love and Prayers as Always,

Tim

angie said...

You are so deserving, Jennifer! Congratulations! AND, thank you!

Chris said...

Congrats on your awards.

Kathleen said...

Thanks Jennifer! You're such a sweet friend, even if you are doped up on novocaine! Hope you'll be blogging about your dentist visit :)

mannequin said...

Congratulations Jennifer. You are quite a special bloggy pal.
And thank you! Thank you so much. I know six happy things!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Congrats :) {and thank you}

I re-awarded this one here:
http://erinstar.blogspot.com/2007/01/scrap-award.html

NateAndJakesMom said...

I hope you are doing well after the dentist!
Thanks so much! You are the bomb-dealio!

CanCan (MomMostTraveled) said...

Woohoo! Thanks for choosing me!
Also I'm grateful that this is a low pressure one...I'm sure i can come up with 6 things...

Kathleen said...

I finally posted! Check it out, and thank you!