My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

01 February 2009

Contests Are Ending

My contests are rapidly coming to a close. If you have not entered to win, please do and tell your friends. Both companies are delightful and offer high quality products.

There is less than 12 hours remaining to win a Romance Bracelet from Twisted Silver!! Enter Here!

I will be using Random.org to find the winner at midnight and will be emailing the winner as well as posting the winner on my blog. In the event that my head does not improve, DH will be doing the posting for me, either way, the winner will be contacted!

3 1/2 days remain to win the Fire and Water Gift Set from Bazil Essentials! Enter Here!

Good Luck to all!

2 comments:

STL Mommy said...

Thank you for the welcome message! Your blog is awesome and I love your giveaways!

Take care and thank you again!
Kim

Contest-Gal said...

Your blog is nice..Thanks for sharing this contest but I am sure that I am so late with this contest because it is 12 hours remaining..