My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

18 February 2009

Countdown to Surgery

Yes I am counting down until I have my oral surgery. There is now less than 14 hours before I go under the knife. I am terrified. I do not know how long I will be away, the dentist thought it would be a long recovery (not something I needed to know in advance). I am trying not to worry.

I would like to thank all of you who sent kind notes and left comments letting me know you would be praying and/or thinking of me. The kind words and prayers mean far more to me then I can express in words.

Please forgive me for not stopping by your blogs for awhile. I will be going through withdrawal and I anticipate looking forward to catching up with everyone soon. Be safe, healthy and happy.

I will be back (said in my best Terminator voice).

18 comments:

Jenn(ifer) said...

Aw, I hope it goes well! Get lots of rest. I'll be thinking about ya.

blueviolet said...

Try to get some good rest tonight. Everything is going to go just fine tomorrow. There are so many of us praying and thinking positive thoughts. :)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Repeat after me, "I'll be fine". You'll be in my thoughts/prayers until you're fully recovered and back to happily clicking around the interweb.

Angela said...

To try you not to think about it probably seems a bit senselense. But please, please try not to be frightened. We are all pulling for you and I'm sending prayers your way.

Kim said...

Just wanted to say I am sure it will all go well tomorrow. The hard part will come after when you have to dig food out of the holes! Here's my tip: stay away from eating any rice :)

Kim said...

Just wanted to say I am sure it will all go well tomorrow. The hard part will come after when you have to dig food out of the holes! Here's my tip: stay away from eating any rice :)

pam said...

I am hoping all goes well, without complication, and you will be back to your old self in no time.

Chris said...

I hope everything goes well. Try not to worry and get some rest.

mannequin said...

hugs.

Cascia said...

Good luck with your surgery!

Kathleen said...

I hope it all goes well, and I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

Tami said...

I'm thinking of you, praying for you, you will be in my thoughts and prayers ALL DAY TOMORROW!
Remember, think, it'll be over soon. No worries. You have us wishing you well.!

Blessings & Hugs
Tami

Grace @ Sandier Pastures said...

All my best wishes to you Jen! I believe you will be fine but nevertheless, have plenty of rest. We're all waiting for your Terminator-type comeback. ;-)

Kate said...

Good luck with your surgery. I hope it goes well. We will be thinking about you.

Tberri said...

Hope everything with your surgery goes well.... my mom just went through the same thing.

Seeryus Mama said...

Hey Jen...I'm hoping everything went well for you and you bounce back quickly! You are in my thoughts dearie!!

Nicole said...

I hope you will be well fast.

At least well enough to enjoy resting and blogging and yaking it easy without stressing.

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

I tried to skim over this- ewwww. I know all about the dental surgery- I hope all goes well- blessings