My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

17 February 2009

A Dental Update, Thank You and a Request

I had my second dental visit today and guess what? I still detest going. I have been in increasing pain since last Thursday, so he fit me in. After a panoramic and a lot of poking about the conclusion was an unknown. Probably injured nerves, but it could be my wisdom tooth or jaw? Anyhow I have my big day Thursday morning. My dentist did inform me that if I was I this much pain now and the pain killers were not helping, then Thursday's pain will be really bad. No, I am not kidding. Points to him for honesty? (shrug).

Next up, thanks to all of you for your prayers, thoughts and kinds words for safe travels for my twins. They are now safely home. I appreciate all of you more then I can express.

Now for the request. Prayers or positive thoughts are needed not only for myself (Thursday Morning), but more importantly my friend Lori needs them now! It is not my story to share, but know she needs as much prayer and positive thoughts and energy behind her as possible. I thank you in advance for myself and for Lori.

9 comments:

blueviolet said...

You know you and Lori will both be in my prayers. You don't even have to ask. It will just always be so. :)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Hoping your next visit goes better than anticipating. Still praying for you and Lori both.

Ann said...

I'm sorry that you're in so much pain. The dentist!!! Not my favorite place/thing either. You're in my prayers.
I will go check on Lori now.

Tami said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers. Glad the kids are safe!
I know how you feel about the dentist. What helps me is..
I think. This will be over shortly. I can handle another hour. Whats an hour. I say it a million times over and over while sitting in that dreaded chair. It helps!
Good luck!

Jenn(ifer) said...

You know, I was brushing my teeth this morning and though "I wonder how she made out at the dentist!" Yes, I admit...I am addicted to the blogworld! LOL

I'm glad your twins are home safe. I hope they had a fantastic time.

Sending prayers up for your friend...and you :)

Kathleen said...

I'll be thinking about you, and hope that things go ok. You can always smash something on your toe so you can concentrate on that pain rather than the teeth! (ok, that was stupid).

Glad the twins got home safely.

Felicia said...

i just said a prayer for you and also for Lori

Barbara said...

I will keep you in my prayers tomorrow Jen, I'm so sorry for your pain. Surgery freaks me out a bit too, so remember we are all there with you connected with prayer for you.

Lori always has my prayers too, and she knows it. She is not alone in any of this.

Take care, I'll be thinking of you.

namaste said...

Many thoughts and prayers on their way to you and Lori.