My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

05 February 2009

Did I Deserve These?

I am honored and humble by the bloggy awards that have been bestowed upon me. I am always pleased by them and I usually find myself wondering if I am worthy of these fine awards.

Namaste of Shut the Front Door generously awarded me with the:

Wonderful Mom Award


This award originally was started by "Wibeche" from Norway.
"This is an award for being a wonderful Mom. You do fantastic work. Be proud of your accomplishments."

The Thompson's from Fort Thompson were kind enough to bestow upon me the:

Friends Award


"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award."


Amy of Margarita|On the Rocks|Lots of Salt chose me for the:

Lemonade Award


The "Lemonade Award" is given to bloggers with positive attitudes, the ability to look on the bright side...those who turn life's lemons into lemonade.


I would like to thank Namaste, The Thompsons, and Amy from the bottom of my heart!

As usual, I will not be handing these out as I can never choose, all are deserving. Please feel free to add on to your blog or pass them on to others.

6 comments:

The Thompson's said...

You are more than welcome Jennifer, you are more than deserving. I love all the kind comments you leave on my blog and cant wait to read more on yours. You have become a good friend.

By the way, did you mean Ogladi at Margarita on the rocks Lots of Salt instead of Amy? Just curious. Maybe there is two.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

The Thompson's said...

Jenn,

Thanks so much for informing me of that. You see you taught me something i didnt know. I have just always called her O.

Tim

namaste said...

Lovely awards... see, we all love you! You're just the best!!

blueviolet said...

Congrats on all of your awards! You're making me feel guilty because I'm behind on posting mine. I really, really need to do it. In the meantime, congratulations on yours. They're well deserved!

OGLADI said...

You deserved mine. AND ONLY MINE mah hah hah hah! j/k.

Amy = O = ogladi

Kathleen said...

You're going to have to have a trophy case on your blog! You are quite popular and well liked!

And of course you definitely deserve it, Jennifer.