My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

06 February 2009

Focus Friday-Week Five

Ellen at Thrifty & Chic Mom has come up with Focus Friday, where we choose one thing we focus on for that week.

Focus Friday


Complete Failure! For the past two weeks I proposed to accomplish this and I did not achieve any of it.

This week I am changing focus. There are travel plans for this week and I need to make certain everything is in order. Hopefully this is a task I shall indeed accomplish.

If you need to focus on specific areas in your life, head over to Thrifty & Chic Momand join in on Focus Friday

6 comments:

Chris said...

Good luck with this weeks focus. You can do it this time.

Veronica Lee said...

I'm sure you will be able to accomplish.

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Don't be too hard on yourself! life happens and time gets away from us. Good luck getting ready for traveling and have a safe trip.

NateAndJakesMom said...

Ok, picture this:
I've got my pom-poms and I am jumping up and down cheering - "Go Jennifer Go! Go Jennifer Go!"
Ok, I am tired now... too much activity for 8 am. (or anytime of day for that matter!)

blueviolet said...

It's ok. Are you traveling this week or just hubby for work? I know you'll get that taken care of. Good luck.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Yes, change your focus to something else and don't beat yourself up! Fresh focus with fresh eyes. You'll do great!