My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

20 February 2009

Focus Friday-Week Seven

Ellen at Thrifty & Chic Mom has come up with Focus Friday, where we choose one thing we focus on for that week.

Focus Friday


Success!

My challenge this week is to heal. Yesterday was not pleasant. I was supposed to be sedated and was not. I had 4 Wisdom teeth extracted and 13 other teeth worked on. Needless to say I am in a fair amount of pain. My husband is taking excellent care of me and even allowed me to post this if I promised him I would have another lie down. So for the next week my goal is to rest and allow the healing to begin.
If you need to focus on specific areas in your life, head over to Thrifty & Chic Momand join in on Focus Friday

9 comments:

Tami said...

GET WELL! You have courage, I know how you feel having those teeth pulled. Many years ago I had mine done with just novocain. I didn't have the courage to have any of the other work done. YOU MADE IT JEN! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Heal, get well, take care of yourself! YOU NEED REST.
Don't let mommy duty stop you from resting. Hang up your "S" for super mom and allow hubby to do it!

Easier said then done.. I KNOW =(

HuGZ
Tami

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Take care of yourself and get better. Hang in there and try to keep your mind off of your mouth, maybe some good movies are in order!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Great focus ;)

Take it easy and don't push yourself...

NateAndJakesMom said...

You know that chatting on Skype isn't exactly resting right?

It isn't the same when you aren't there so I won't bust your chops too often but we want you back at a 100% soon so please, rest a little!!

blueviolet said...

You'll definitely accomplish those goals. You can't help but do that!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Easier said than done in my personal experience so please do as I say and not as I do and take care of yourself :-) My hubby got two of his wisdom teeth cut out today and he isn't feeling good- I can't imagine how you must feel! (((HUGS)))

kalea_kane said...

I hope that you feel much better soon! Bless your husband for being so dear. :)

Anonymous said...

Jen, you get major kudos for bravery! All of us over at Rav are rooting for you...and will keep your seat in the Pub ready for your return.

You are so right - the objective right now is healing.

Love and hugs -

mac+

Whimsical Creations said...

Hope you feel better soon!!