My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

23 February 2009

Forced Bedrest

I shall not be blogging for the next few days. *sob* I just returned from the dentist, for those keeping track, that makes dental visit #4 in under 2 weeks. I have 2 dry sockets and infections. Needless to say I am in a lot of pain and need to rest up to regain some strength and fight off this infection.

Thank you for the thoughts, prayers, words of advise, and encouragement. I have read every one and they have all meant so very much to me.

I plan to spend the next few days in bed on pain medication and antibiotics, with the exception for trips to the dentist's office to have medicated pads changed in my two dry sockets. I will go through computer withdrawal I am certain.

Hopefully I shall be back to my old blogging self in no time.

20 comments:

blueviolet said...

You just rest and heal. Don't worry about the blog. You'll continue to be in my prayers and thoughts. I'm glad you updated and that you're home to rest now. Big (((((((hugs))))))

Leane said...

The bloggy world misses you, but more than that, we want you to get better. So, go away! J/K

Feel better soon.

Angela said...

OMG!!!! That's awful. Please get some rest and come back when you are all healed. I'll be looking for you.

Naomi said...

Oh, ick. I had that happen when I had my wisdom teeth removed... not fun.

I hope it goes quickly!

Deb said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.
-Deb

Ann said...

Hang in there! We're all thinking of you!

One Anxious Mommy said...

FEEL BETTER SOON! There, I said it really loud, so I'm sure it will happen very soon! ;-)

Barbara said...

Oh Jen, I am so very sorry! I can't imagine how horrible you must feel. Please take care and know you are thought of and prayed for very often.

Tim said...

Oh wow Jenn we are praying for you now more than ever. I will update my prayer request for you as well. Get better soon.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

namaste said...

Don't worry about us... we'll hold down the fort!

WillowLakeScents said...

Awwww..... Feel better soon !

pam said...

Oh no!! I am so sorry!!

Lolli said...

Take care of yourself!! We will be here praying for you and thinking about you and awaiting your healthy return. :)

angie said...

I'm so sorry! Take good care of yourself. You're in my prayers!

mom2anutball said...

Hope ya get back to your normal self soon! I've had a dry socket, they hurt so bad!! Feel better!

Saundra@ItalianMamaGoneCrazy said...

no worries...

If that mean ol'e dentist hurts you again... I'll put the

Italian Eye on him...

He'll regret he ever saw a tooth!

Jessi said...

Feel better soon!

Minxy Mimi said...

Feel better! We miss you but we want you well and pain free!

Abby said...

Oh no! It doesn't sound like your appointment well. I really hope you are feeling better soon. Mine healed pretty quick once they were packed. I hope you are back soon!

mari said...

Feel better!