My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

01 February 2009

Shoe Fairy?

I really need a new pair of running shoes. It is track season, no not for me, and after buying three men's size pairs of running shoes plus cleats, the budget is empty. So imagine my glee when I found a chance to win Brooks Running Shoes (FYI, we all wear Brooks in this house), at Mama Manifesto. In case I do not win, and someone is feeling very generous, I wear a size 8.5.

****Time Is Almost Up! Please check out my Bazil Essentials Giveaway and my Twisted Silver Giveaway!****

3 comments:

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Thats hilarious! Girl I hope you win!!!!! Isn't it something we make sure everyone has there shoes first- I guess thats just what we do........ I am rooting for ya on the new pair!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Ah shoes.

G'luck!

Vanessa said...

Thanks for the heads up!