My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

24 February 2009

An Interview

As most of my sweet, patient readers know, I am laid up due to surgery and I am not supposed to be online. I am in theory supposed to be resting. Unfortunately it is difficult when the pain keeps me awake. I tried to start visiting all of your blogs (I am so behind on reading I am ashamed)only to discover the pain medication makes the words all blurry and makes typing darn tricky. Please continue to have patience with me. I have to get better, right?

5 Minutes For Mom to the rescue!

Interview at 5 Minutes for Mom


5 Minutes For Mom posted an interview with me that I thought I would share with my readers, since I really am supposed to be resting. *sob* The interview is HERE!

I miss each and every one of you and I continue to pray that I will be back up to speed with my blog and my blog reading in no time. Again, I would like to thank all of you for your continued patience, love, and support.

P.S. I go back to the dentist again in a few hours. Keep those prayers and positive thoughts headed this way. Hugs!

9 comments:

Tim said...

Jenn,

As always we are still praying for you. We will pray for a good reoprt at the dentist today.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

B said...

I'm not sure how blogging isn't resting. Oh wait, I can see if you are perched up to a desktop. You are in need of a laptop so you can blog laying down. That would be keeping within the rules right?

Best of luck with your healing process.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

The twitching has settled for now. I'm going through Jen withdrawals!! ;) Hoping for a good dental visit today my dear.

Saundra@ItalianMamaGoneCrazy said...

When you get all better... punch him in the nose... will ya?

I sure hope they are giving you vicodin or Tylenol 3 for the pain...

be well... and remember... I have LOTS OF Italian friends... if you know what i mean! :)

Annie said...

Hope your back to your normal self soon.

Kim said...

Everything will get better soon, just try to rest as much as you can and eat some soup.

pam said...

I hope things are going well at the dentist today. I pray that your report today is improved!

Kim @ What's That Smell? said...

Get better soon!

AudreyO said...

I've been home sick for two days now. What am I doing? Visiting blogs LOL. I hope you're feeling better soon. I stopped by today as I'm working on visiting the many blogs from Bloggy Carnival now that I have time to read and comment. So funny how it takes being in bed to find time to visit blogs.