My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

09 February 2009

Monday Morning Meme


I am trying another Meme from Write From Karen. The meme runs all day long, so it is not too late to join in the fun!

Todays questions and answers:

1. How many coats do you own? Do have a good coat? Casual coat? Summer jacket? etc. Do you wear coats very often? Or do you have a tendency to leave your coat at home whenever you go out? What is your favorite coat? Why is this one your favorite? Care to model it for us?

I own two. My long wool winter jacket is my "good" coat. My "casual" coat would be my all purpose wind and rain resistant jacket. I rarely wear a jacket, definitely not in the summer months.

2. You’ve learned a thing or two about this thing we call blogging. Tell us one thing you don’t recommend to other bloggers. Tell us one thing you do recommend to other bloggers.


I do not recommend forced music. If one wants music on their blog, please make it optional to turn it on. Not everyone cares to listen. Just a pet peeve of mine. I usually leave blogs where I am forced to listed to the music.
I do recommend learning from other bloggers. do ask other bloggers questions, it is the best way to learn.

3. Is cursive writing a lost art? Should good penmanship be taught? Tell us about your handwriting - good / bad? Do you think your children have good handwriting (given their appropriate age, of course).

No, I do not think it is a lost art and I do believe god penmanship is important. I would say mine is acceptable. My children have nice penmanship for teen boys.

4. Have you ever struggled with infertility? If you haven’t, or if it wasn’t the hardest thing you’ve ever had to go through — what was?

Fortunately I have not.

6 comments:

namaste said...

I agree with the forced music.... I just always have my volume off now (just in case).

April said...

I am so with you on the forced music...please forgive me for having it in the past...I ditched it because it was even getting on MY nerves...and I picked out the tunes!!! Happy Monday!

Chris said...

I think I have about 6 coats/jackets I think without going and counting them. Different ones for different shoes and outfits. I am a little goofy about it.

The Thompson's said...

I am so glad I know this now. Maybe its why you have continued to be a lurked but never became a follower. Serioulsy though I am glad that I took it off a while back if it was causing you to leave my blog. I took it off because when I went to visit someone elses blog I would be hearing like 2 or 3 songs going at the same time. Frustrating!!!

Thanks for asking about my son, he is fine now, however my daughter is sick again and will miss her 4th day of school tomorrow so please say a prayer for her to get better.

Love and Prayers to You and Yours Always,

Tim

Naomi said...

I tend to keep my computer on mute just in case...

and of course I had a silly widget on this week that played the most irritating refrain but thankfully it's gone off the front page, finally...

Minxy Mimi said...

I do not care for the music either... its slows the site down and sometimes freaks me out! LOL