My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

16 February 2009

Monday Morning Meme


I am trying another Meme from Write From Karen. The meme runs all day long, so it is not too late to join in the fun!

The Questions and Answers for Today:

1. What did you do over the weekend?

I spent a very relaxing time with my husband and oldest child. We did nothing special, just were together. We also looked forward to receiving updates from the twins about their trip.

2. What was your first impression of your spouse or current partner? Now tell us about your first date with this person.

My first impression was that he was a nice guy. I was not looking for a relationship. We did not have a first date, rather we started off as friends. We meet while studying in the former USSR.

3. How many lurkers do you think you have that read your blog, but never comment? Have you ever been successful at getting them to say hello? Do you mind the lurking? Are you a lurker? Or do you try and comment every time you visit?

I honestly have no idea if I have lurkers. If I do, I would love for them to de-lurk and say hello. I am definitely ot a lurker, I do leave comments, because I know I like to receive them.

4. _Family_ is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend! Sometimes nothing is better than just relaxing with the ones you love!

I honestly don't know how to tell if I have lurkers either. Hmmm....

Tim said...

Im SO with you on the last one. Im sure I have a ton of lurkers based on how many hits I get a day to how many comments are left. I dont care to much for lurking either and honestly leave a comment pretty much everywhere I go. Notice I didnt say everywhere because there are a select few i run onto that I just find myself having nothing to say and no desire to go back. Of course this doesnt happen that often, but I thought I would mention it. I like to be honest.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Veronica Lee said...

I don't mind lurkers 'cos sometimes I'm guilty of that myself.

Angela said...

1: Met new family on facebook and spent and nice relaxing weekend with hubby and kids

2. I thought he was a really nice guy, but let's face it he lived in MA and I lived in PA what were the chances of it working. Here we are going on 15 years and I love him like crazy.

3. According to my stats there are a few but I don't think many. I don't mind them lurking, and yes I lurk. But I don't lurk on yours, I read and comment.

4: I'm in total agreement with you on that one.

Minxy Mimi said...

Glad you had a nice weekend!!!

Chris said...

I'm guilty of lurking occasionally myself.