My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

23 February 2009

Monday Morning Meme


I am trying another Meme from Write From Karen. The meme runs all day long, so it is not too late to join in the fun!

The Questions and Answers for Today:

1. 1. Does blogging make you fat? Do you find yourself sitting around and eating more since you started your blog? Or do you get so caught up in the whole blogging routine that you forget to eat?

I never forget to eat, I do so enjoy good food and beverages. I also enjoy exercise and so I try to fit blogging in around those two activities..

2. The one topic I will not touch on my blog is __________. Why? What sorts of topics do you receive the most comments on? What sorts of topics do you receive the least number of comments on?

There are actually several topics I do not want to get into on my blog. Namely religion and politics. .

3. Spring is coming. How is your wardrobe? What sorts of clothes do you usually wear in the spring? Where do you normally shop for your clothes? How successful are you in finding clothes for yourself?

My wardrobe is fine. I will not be buying anything new this spring. I usually wear jeans and short sleeve shirts.

4. We should treat every day as a special gift - we’re alive, right? What made this past week special for you? (And if you’ve already talked about that special something on your blog, then think of something else - something little perhaps, but had a big impact on you or your loved ones).

My husband taking off work to care for me and our family. If that were not enough, he is also waking me up around the clock to make certain I take all my medications on time. Which means this wonderful man has not slept through the night is days! Is it any wonder I love him so very much?

3 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Monday! I hope you are doing better. And, I'm with you on the politics and religion (I also don't let the kids discuss them when they come home to visit. If they want to talk about them, they have to go outside where I can't hear them).

gigidiaz said...

I'm a big fan of jeans and a shirt. While I Do enjoy dressing up and feeling pretty, it's certainly not something I shop for each season. Who can keep up with that??

Power to the women in jeans!!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Hurray for jeans and a tee!
And hurray for your husband for taking such good care of you :)