My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

15 February 2009

More Wonderful Awards!

Elftea has bestowed me with the Honest Scrap Award.



10 Honest things about me.


1. I am an introvert.
2. I do not post recent or even semi recent photos of family members on my blog.
3. My favourite ice-cream is coconut.
4. I dislike dressing up.
5. I rarely wear make-up because it makes me feel as though I am trying to be someone I am not.
6. Reading is the way I relax.
7. I could easily go without a telly.
8. I could not go without my fairly traded coffee.
9. I am an avid knitter.
10. I lack creativity.


Mommies Angels has awarded me with this beautiful award.


This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.


Last, but certainly not least, Erin chose me as the recipient of the Love Ya Blog Award.


These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

3 comments:

blueviolet said...

You deserve any and all awards. You're a sweetie!

pam said...

Congratulations, I love both those awards. You have earned them.

Kathleen said...

Wow, you are so popular@ I think this blog is going to just be an awards blog :)

We have lots in common, such as numbers 1,6,7,8,9. And although it's not my favorite, I do love coconut ice cream and Edy's coconut fruit popsicles. Yum!

ANd I doubt you lack creativity.