My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

09 February 2009

Not Me Monday #6

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I did NOT track down a Thai takeaway because I was craving Thai food.

I did NOT have an immature argument with my husband, not me.

I did NOT cry myself to sleep. I would NOT do something so silly.

I did NOT buy another book. I would NOT do that since I have books to read.

I did NOT spend time worrying about the upcoming travel and safety of my family.

I did NOT spend the weekend goofing off, no NOT me.



.
Would you like to play along? Read the rules here and then begin.

12 comments:

The Thompson's said...

I always love you Not Me's Jennifer.

I hope you have a great week!

Love and Prayers to you Always,

Tim

Tami said...

I loved this post. They all sound like me, yay! *grin

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

A weekend spent goofing off is a weekend well spent imho :)

Hmm I did not go to cut my husband's hair and cut it WAY shorter than I meant. Nope. Huh uh. And he most certainly did not laugh his butt off after I realized my mistake with the first swipe of the clippers.

blueviolet said...

Now I'm curious about Thai food. I've never tried it before!

Jenn(ifer) said...

I goofed off all weekend too. I'm surprised my laundry even got finished. Have a great week.

namaste said...

Gosh, in reading that... I would NOT have done all of those things. Not at all.

Deb said...

Isn't that what weekends are for...goofing off? Makes Monday pretty painful, though. I'm not lost under a pile of laundry and toys myself today.

One Anxious Mommy said...

Pretty much the only arguments I have with my husband are immature ones! We get along pretty well, but then poof - I get "moody" and start picking on something ridiculous. Okay, sometimes I have a valid point to get across. Love that you are adding to your book pile! :-)

Dee said...

I LOVE Thai food but havent had it in a while..YUM!

JenReg said...

You DID NOT really buy a book did you? LOL

You weren't goofing off this weekend, you were with us - your friends!

Please check out my Not Me Monday
http://eightymphmom.blogspot.com

Chris said...

Goofing around all weekend is the best way to spend it!

NateAndJakesMom said...

With all your dental work coming up - You deserve a goof around weekend!!