My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

16 February 2009

Not Me Monday #6

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I DID NOT obsess over my baby twins flying alone.
I DO NOT refer to my almost 15 year old twins as my babies.
I DID NOT freak out before going to the dentist.
I DID NOT imagine the worst.
I DID NOT underestimate just how bad my dental problems were.
I DID NOT freak out when told what would happen this coming week requiring my dentist to write a script for a sedative. NOT me.
I DID NOT require Thai food for three straight days because chewing hurt.
I DID NOT imagine every horrific scenario about what can go wrong when they put me under, NOT me, I definitely DID NOT go so far as a scenario where I die, that would be too dramatic.


If I am not back posting next Monday's NMMs, it is either because I am doped up on pain killers or the worst scenario came true.

.
Would you like to play along? Read the rules here and then begin.

16 comments:

Tami said...

I do all those things! and it's mee... LoL
Except the twins.

Hope you're feeling better!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Ugh I want Thai food now!! Well, maybe for tomorrow :)

I did not slam my keyboard tray in when my computer suddenly restarted in the middle of the EM party.
I did not pout and whimper while cleaning antifreeze out of my purse today {ugh}.
I most certainly didn't eat the last caramel/chocolate covered pretzel.

Aubrey said...

LOL
You're funny! I'm pretty sure you will just be doped up!

Tim said...

Now that was funny! just reminded me to do my Not Me's.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

blueviolet said...

LOL, a bigger worrier there never was!

Tess said...

I DID NOT feel bad for you after I read this-lol.

April said...

Happy Monday Jennifer! What day is your dentist appointment? I will be sure to add you to my prayer list that day!

namaste said...

Oh no! How bad was it....? What did they say? I was thinking about you and wondering how the appt went.

One Anxious Mommy said...

Oh, tough week. Although the Thai Food part I could handle. I too have a tendency to envision horrific scenarios - to the point where i am hysterically crying over something that has NOT even happened. What a relief when everything turns out okay though. I'll keep thinking about you!

Linda @ My Trendy Tykes said...

Wish I was a little closer....I would come over and take care of ya!

Linda

Kathleen said...

That doesn't sound too bad, Thai Food 3 days in a row!

And I will refer to my baby as my baby until the day I die, I'm sure.

Stacy (Random Cool Chick) said...

Ohhhh, I'm glad those things did NOT happen, poor thing! :) Good luck this week with the dentist...

Sara said...

Awe! Your 15 year olds will ALWAYS be your babies. :) Thanks for visiting My Sippy Cup Runneth Over today. I'll have to check out the Not Me Monday meme!

Minxy Mimi said...

I have done many of those... love Thai food, hate the dentist. UGH
Sorry about that.

Chris said...

Dental work is the pits. I would have freaked out too.

Laurie said...

I can by to see what you got for the v-day swap at an island life. I love this meme though... I finally decided to participate this week too.