My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

23 February 2009

Not Me Monday #7

I am doped up on pain killers and headed back to the dentist today. I appreciate everyones kind thoughts, words, comments, emails, and prayers. Thank you all for putting up with me and for your patience with me. I am sorry I have not been hoping about leaving comments as usual. I am hoping this dry socket thing will be resolved and I will be able to see clearly and blog very, very soon. I miss each one of you.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I am NOT blogging right now, as that would be wrong since I am swollen, feverish, and on pain meds.

I have NOT been surviving on pain meds and Jello.

I definitely do NOT have dry sockets, Not Me.

I do NOT have to return to the dentist once again to treat the dry sockets I DO NOT have.

I DID NOT floss my teeth the night of the 4 hour oral surgery, I thought they were making a funny. Seriously. Who after having 4 teeth pulled and 13 teeth worked on thinks to floss that evening?

I certainly have NOT refused to walk around the house for fear of what I may find, since I have left the household responibilities to the guys.

I have NOT been able to talk for days now due to swelling and my family is most certainly NOT happy that I cannot talk.

I absolutely, positively am NOT going through blogging withdrawal. NOT ME. I do NOT miss each and every blogger Nope, Not one *sob*.


.
Would you like to play along? Read the rules here and then begin.

15 comments:

Tim said...

Ohh Jennifer. That post just pains me even more for you. I know how badly you want to blog, however you probably really should be resting.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry.

-Wenda

Tami said...

It hurts ME to even read your NOT ME post =(
I so sorry your still not well. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Rhonda said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! I have heard dry sockets are extremely painful. Take care of yourself and get lots of rest!

Dee said...

yeah..I'm hurting to read this! Poor thing! I hope you feel all better soon!

namaste said...

I think it's best that you do not travel around your house for fear of what you might find! My guys, as well intentioned as they are... cannot be left alone very long!

Feel better soon!

Hey, Wenda visited you!

Cant Hardly Wait said...

Ouch... I hope you feel better soon!

Kate said...

I am SO sorry. I hope you are getting better soon. I just hate the dentist, and to think they make a living putting people in pain, haha. Take it easy.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

We miss you too!! I hope your check up today goes well. Jello is good! I went through my wisdom teeth recover only eating applesauce {different flavors, ooh}, jello, pudding, and milkshakes {eaten with a spoon of course}. I lost a bit of weight. LOL

Leane said...

And...you are NOT having a CrapTastic Dental Experience!

Kim said...

Get well soon! Just don't suck anything through a straw, it makes dry sockets worse. Feel better :)

Jenn(ifer) said...

Awwww, I really hope you get to feeling better soon. I am so sorry you've had to go through SO much! :(

One Anxious Mommy said...

Hopefully after you recover from all of this you won't have to deal another dental crisis!

NateAndJakesMom said...

Oh Jennifer....
I miss you more than you could ever miss any of us!

JenReg said...

Oh Jen....I wish you didn't have these "not me's"...I hope you'll be on the road to recovery soon!

I have a Not Me Monday up if you'd like to take a look:

http://eightymphmom.blgospot.com