My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

08 February 2009

Operation Love Zimbabwe


Operation Love Zimbabwe, was started on February 1, in hopes of spreading word through through the blogosphere about the dire situations currently going on in Zimbabwe. For two weeks there will be African themed giveaways, but more importantly, there will be posts from people living and working with those so desperately in need. To learn more please visit Mozi Esmé to see what can be done to help.

7 comments:

Naomi said...

I'm putting the button on my sidebar now.

CanCan (MomMostTraveled) said...

Great idea! Thanks for the heads up!

Grace @ Sandier Pastures said...

I thought their cause is meaningful. I have included them in the next edition of contest roundup at An Island Review.

pam said...

Thanks for posting this. I have been over and now I have the button. This one hits close to home as we have a sponsor child in SA.

I have a post about your gift today.

OGLADI said...

Just put it on my site too. Thanks for the info!

blueviolet said...

I put that button in my sidebar this morning! :)

H.E.Eigler said...

Wow, I've not heard of this movement so thanks for enlightening me. You're more than welcome to post a link to this post in my linky for Monday's Muse. I hope more people will become aware!