My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

22 February 2009

Quotable Sunday

For today's Quotable Sunday I have decided to blog about pain, since I seem to be in a fair bit of it still. I miss making my blog rounds, please forgive me. May this blog post find all who reads this pain free.

"Pain is such an uncomfortable feeling that even a tiny amount of it is enough to ruin every enjoyment."
Will Rogers

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."
Anonymous

"Pain is deeper than all thought; laughter is higher than all pain."
Elbert Hubbard

"The great art of life is the sensation, to feel that we exist, even in pain."
Lord Byron

"All pain is either severe or slight, if slight, it is easily endured; if severe, it will without doubt be brief."
Cicero

To join in the fun or to see what other topics are being quoted visit A Daily Dose of Toni


14 comments:

Tim said...

Hey Jenn,

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Many prayers are coming your way.

Tim

Kathleen said...

Oh Jennifer, I'm so sorry to hear that you're still in pain. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Tami said...

I'm sorry your still not feeling well =(
I'm still keeping you in my prayers. I know what your going through, but think.. It will be over shortly, Next week at this time, I will be back to normal. Pain free! and this all but forgotten.Easier said then done. Push for it in your mind. Your mind is a powerful tool. Trust in it. Repeat it, promise it, make it believe.

HuGZ
Tami

Jenn@mylifewiththecrazies said...

Stopping over from Toni's... sorry to hear you arent feeling well... Hope you are feeling better soon! Thanks for the quotes :(

Minxy Mimi said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! We miss ya out here in bloggy land!

Angela said...

Glad to see you up and blogging even though there is pain. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Chris said...

I am sorry you are in so much pain. I hope you get to feeling better soon.
These are some great quotes. The first one is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jen!!! I've become a regular reader of your blog to check up and see how you're doing.

Sorry the pain is still with you - every day, it should lessen a bit and soon will be a memory.

You continue in my prayers!!

Hugs -

mac+

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Stopping by for the first time from Toni's Mr. Linky. Not sure what's going on, but hope things start looking up for you.

I am reminded when I see this quote,

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional." Anonymous

and I know it's not always easy. Thoughts are with you.

Lolli said...

Darn the pain! I am so sorry! I love the quote on suffering being optional. Thanks for sharing!

my2boyz said...

Sorry you are in pain!!! Hope you are better SOON!!! great quotes!! :)

Joelle said...

I hope you feel better soon!!

Shelley K. said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and lots of gentle hugs.

My favorite one, too, was the one that suffering was optional.


Again, sending you lots of prayers and prayer is VERY powerful.

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

Awww! Hope you're feeling better soon...you're in my thoughts and prayers!

Sorry I'm late with the Quotable Sunday rounds - I'm trying to play 'catch-up' this morning after a trying weekend... ;)