My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

27 February 2009

Taking A Few Days Off

I have decided to finally listen to my body and take a few days off. My body no longer recovers as quickly as it used to, which means I am getting older, unfortunately not wiser. I am working on the later. I thought being on the computer was relaxing enough, yet I need sleep to heal so healing is what I shall be busy doing.

Dental appointment #7 is in the morning and then I am coming home to hopefully sleep. I will not need to go back to the dentist until Monday, so maybe my mouth will get a chance to heal a little (I hope).
For those who have stopped by and left comments, please forgive me, it might be Sunday before I get to your blogs and emails.

I wish everyone a wonderful, happy, and healthy weekend.

15 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Good. REST!!!

NateAndJakesMom said...

I will be here when you get back! I hope YOU have a wonderful, happy and healthy weekend.

Saundra@ItalianMamaGoneCrazy said...

Go... rest... do... be...

We love you and your messed up mouth!

You'll be drinking your Fair Trade Organic coffee in no time.

rest...peaceful rest...

Veronica Lee said...

You are forgiven!! Have a great weekend!!!

Lolli said...

Enjoy your rest!!

I am Harriet said...

I'm with you.
TGIF!

Kimberly said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to get some "real" rest. Also, I wanted to tell you that I gave you the Kreativ Blogger Award - I know, try to stop yourself from jumping up and down with excitement! Anyways, when you are DONE resting come by my blog and pick it up.

mannequin said...

Rest well Jennifer. If you don't care of yourself now, someone else will be later. hugs

Deb said...

You are twice awarded on the Kreativ Blogger Award. I love your blog. Enjoy your rest.

blueviolet said...

Rest up, Jen! It'll be worth it to do that. Take as much time as you need.

Quiskaeya said...

I hope you had peaceful rest and that you will return rejuvenated and inspired. :)

Btw - I'm following your now. Thanks!

Cascia said...

Get some rest and I hope your mouth heals soon!

Grace @ Sandier Pastures said...

Your health is the first and foremost priority. Have plenty of rest. Don't worry, everyone is just inside your computer - we're not going anywhere! :-)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I tagged you - if you're feeling up to it :)

Barbara said...

Oh Jennifer, I'm glad to hear you are resting, so very sorry to hear you are still in so much pain. {Hugs} to you, rest is good, listen to you body and just do whatever feels good to you right now.