My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

02 February 2009

Twisted Silver WINNER!!

Thank you to everyone who entered to win Twisted Silver's Romance Bracelet. There were 787 entries and using Random.org the winner is #634

On Thursday, 29 January, 2009, Shannon said..."I love the bongo earrings. super cute!"

Congratulations Shannon!

Please check your email and spam filter for my email. You have 72 hours to email me back. If I do not hear from you I will need to choose another winner.

****Please check out my Basil Essentials Giveaway ****

3 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Congrats Shannon! :)

The Thompson's said...

Yeah Shannon! Big Congratulations! My wife would have loved that jewelry.

Love and Prayers Jenn, thanks for such an awesome giveaway!

Tim

blueviolet said...

Congrats to Shannon!