My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

13 February 2009

Virtual GNO!

It is Friday, which means it is once again time for Virtual Girls Night Out! Our host is the lovely Ann of Ann Again...And Again.

Ann posted a party game, we are to share 5 things that our hearts would say in 8 spaces, or less.

"What My Heart Says"

1.) TrueLove
2.) Always
3.) Kisses
4.) Hugs
5.) 4 ever

New to Virtual GNO? It is a virtual party where we can stay in our jammies (if we want) and go partying from blog to blog and meet up with some new and old bloggy friends along the way. So grab your dancing shoes or slippers and head over to Ann Again....And Again to join in the fun!

17 comments:

Mama Snow said...

Hi jennifer. I am sort of missing out on VGNO, but I had to stop by to say hello!

Mama Snow

Jess said...

let's all rhyme like mama snow,
I'm off right now I've got to go,
(aren't I cool?)
:P

Linda @ My Trendy Tykes said...

I might have to check it out!

You are featured over @ my blog today.

(hugs)
Linda

Yaya said...

TGIF and Happy VGNO!

Angela said...

Hi Jennifer. Nice to meet you. I'm gonna poke around for a bit. Come on over to my place.

jill jill bo bill said...

So nice to meet you! I am new to GNO so, just casing the joint!!!

Amazing_Grace said...

Happy GNO! :)

Shannah said...

Bringin' you a virtual marguerita for my first GNO.

Cheers,
Shannah

Upstatemomof3 said...

Hi Jennifer - nice to meet you. I hope to see you over at my place. :)

Robin said...

Hi!
Stopping by via Ann's GNO!
Happy Friday! Off to check out the rest of your blog.
:) Robin

pam said...

Hope you are enjoying your night!!

blueviolet said...

You're just a romantic at heart, aren't you?

Stacy (Random Cool Chick) said...

Happy Friday and VGNO! ;)

One Crazy Chick! said...

Happy VGNO!

Ann said...

Your heart says the most wonderful things :->
Happy Virtual GNO!
(And Happy Valentine's Day to you too!)

Veronica Lee said...

Happy GNO and Valentine's Day!!

Yaya said...

Sorry, I am lame and fell asleep at 9!