My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

18 February 2009

Wordful Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! It is time for Wordful Wednesday!

The Gift



My twins spent a week in Florida and bought me a gift the first day they were staying in Key West. (They are so sweet) I knew they bought me a gift (because they have never been good at keeping secrets) Yet they did manage to keep secret what they bought me. As soon as they walked through the door the presented me with a wonderful smelling candle inside a coconut shell. (they know me well)

To view other Wordful Wednesday blogs head over to 7 Clown Circus the host of Wordful Wednesdays.


17 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

How pretty! What great kids :)

Tami said...

That's sweet =)

Saundra@ItalianMamaGoneCrazy said...

I, too, Love anything my boys give me... the thought is always to
*thought* out... know what I mean?

Lovely pic.

Simply AnonyMom said...

Very nice candle. I bet it smells divine.

Kimber said...

What sweeties.

blueviolet said...

That's very pretty!

Hootin' Anni said...

It looks like the whole coconut shell is glowing!!! Beautiful.

My Wordful this week is the fascination of 'kids' and toilet water!!! Come by if you can find some time today! I would love your company! Happy Wednesday.

Twisted Serenity said...

What sweet kids! I love the candle!

One Anxious Mommy said...

Very nice - and thoughtful. I bet it smells so good!

Kathleen said...

Those boys are going to make some girls very good husbands some day. They treat their mama right!

Nina said...

That is so sweet. My son can't keep a secret either. It is so funny how excieted they get.

Happy WW!!!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

that is super sweet

Susie said...

How wonderful! I love gifts from my kids:-)

Aubrey said...

They are too sweet. You raised some good boys there!

angie said...

What a great gift. It's really beautiful!

Barbara said...

What a lovely gift, your boys are very thoughtful!

namaste said...

So wonderful... what good kids!