My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

09 March 2009

Award Time!

I received the same award from two fantastic women, Kimberly ofPretty Pink Mommaand Deb of Life With Birk.


The rules dictate that I share 7 things I love.


1. My family, which includes my cat!
2. Books!
3. French Pressed Coffee!
4. Phad Thai!
5. Fresh Fruit!
6. Sunrises!
7. My Friends!

Christine awarded me with the Triple Award!



Joelle awarded me with the Sisterhood Award!



If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged. :)

7 comments:

Lolli said...

Congrats on your awards! I've never seen those 3 put together as a triple award! Cool!

Jenn@mylifewiththecrazies said...

Yea! You deserve them all! Hope you are feeling better!

Chris said...

Congrats on the awards!
Just one question: What's Phad Thai?

Tami said...

CONGRATS! That's a double wowser!
You deserve it!
hope your feeling better!

Aubrey said...

Look at you rackin' up the awards! Whoo-hoo!!

Tim said...

Congrats on the awards! No one deserves them more than you!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

blueviolet said...

Congrats on the awards!