My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

03 March 2009

Catch-Up Tuesday

I am still playing catch-up after my days away from the blogosphere. This week I shall not be participating in Totally Talented Tuesday , which I miss, yet I am feeling rather untalented right now.

Yesterday was a big day for me:

1) It marked my 8th dental visit in 11 days. Hopefully I am beginning to mend and today I am going to try and make it without pain pills. Baby steps. Please keep those prayers and good wishes headed my way. Thank You!

2) I joined theBlogFrog which can be found on the left hand side of my blog. Please add/link yourself and I will link to you. :)

Finally, Tim from Fort Thompson asked me to let my readers know about his Miracles Ministry. If you have ever visited Tim's family site, you know he is not only a wonderful man, but has been truly blessed with a fantastic family. If you have never been, go check out Fort Thompson.

There is so much going on in the blogosphere right now! I know I am missing many events. Yet I need to clean up this house, me being down for almost a week and leaving the guys in charge did not work out exactly as I had hoped.

11 comments:

Angela said...

Does this mean you are all healed now? Yeah!!!

namaste said...

so glad you are on the mend!

namaste said...

I just joined blog frog so come find me!

April said...

I cannot even imagine what your house must be like with the guys in charge! LOL Sounds like you are feeling better....that's great!

One Anxious Mommy said...

Glad to hear from you! Hope you are truly on the mend! I will check out Sassymamas and link up on the blog frog too!

blueviolet said...

I'm in blog frog too. I guess I should put my widget back up but it bugs me sometimes. I hope today is going ok without the pain pills. You've made it through the worst now!

Lolli said...

Sounds like my week. I'm glad you're on blog frog. It's a fun place!

Tami said...

You sound so much better! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY
I'm glad your ALMOST back to par!

Kathleen W. said...

I'm glad you're getting back into the swing of things, and hopefully not in too much pain today.

I too joined Sassy Mamas (as you know) so hopefully I'll have a chance to do the Twitter party.

Sarahlcc♥ said...

Guys do have a different definition of 'clean!' Many wishes and prayers sent your way for a *speedy* recovery!

Quixotically Chaotic said...

Oh I can relate. I had surgery a month ago and I'm still not cleared for heavy lifting and the like. My 4 children and husband have been "holding down the fort" so to speak. OMG. It's a nightmare!

At any rate, I signed up for blog frog, so add me if you'd like!