My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

27 March 2009

Focus Friday-Family

**Please check out my newest contest! Twisted Silver is offering one lucky reader a bracelet set to be released the day the contest ends! So enter anytime through 11:00PM EDT on 3/31!**

Ellen at Thrifty & Chic Mom has come up with Focus Friday, where we choose one thing we focus on for that week.

Focus Friday


My challenge this week is to spend much more time with my family (or less time on the computer). It is spring break for my teens. Unfortunately DH does not have the time off. So this week I am going to try and spend as much quality time as I can with my boys and be online only when they are otherwise occupied (which means out with friends). I will mot likely go through withdrawal as I am used to having my days to myself (lots of computer time), but it will definitely be worth it in the end. The guys are growing so quickly I need to slow down and enjoy the time I am given.

If you need to focus on specific areas in your life, head over to Thrifty & Chic Momand join in on Focus Friday

**Please check out my newest contest! Twisted Silver is offering one lucky reader a bracelet set to be released the day the contest ends! So enter anytime through 11:00PM EDT on 3/31!**

8 comments:

Tami said...

You won't even miss the computer, as each child grows you can reflect back on their births, their trials, each moment that was locked away in your head, bringing each one forward, and write it down for them to remember, and keep as a keepsake in their drawers for their wives to look over and share with their children. I wish my mom had done that for me. =)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Enjoy your time, soak them up!!

MyLinda said...

Enjoy your boys! I did the same thing last week with my girls and we all had the best time spending time together!

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Great goal enjoy your time with your boys!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

That is a great goal- my boys have spring break the following week and that will be my focus that week! They do grow up so fast- enjoy your time with them!

Christina said...

this is a great goal... good luck! and enjoy your family :o)

LT said...

Very nice goal for the week, enjoy your time with them!

Angie Marion said...

hi there! First of all, yes, Focus Friday rocks! I subscribe to Thrifty and Chic and am now following you!

Oh and hi from SiTS!

Have a Happy Sunday!