My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

06 March 2009

Focus Friday-Week Eight

Ellen at Thrifty & Chic Mom has come up with Focus Friday, where we choose one thing we focus on for that week.

Focus Friday


Success! I am mending and off all pain medication! Okay, it took two weeks to accomplish this task, but I am on the mend.

My challenge this week is to learn to chew. I know it sounds odd, yet it is true. I have to be brave and start eating food that require chewing. This makes me break out in a sweat as eating pudding is rough. Anyway, my goal is to be chewing food again by next Friday.

If you need to focus on specific areas in your life, head over to Thrifty & Chic Momand join in on Focus Friday

10 comments:

Saundra@ItalianMamaGoneCrazy said...

Have you lost any weight?

Maybe I should have dental work for a solid year... maybe I'll drop a few thousand pounds...

hmmmmm....

Tami said...

You can do it, baby steps, small pieces, and lots of trust. Have faith! You can do it!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Praying for you! What an ordeal. My hubby ended up with a dry socket from his oral surgery and is still really uncomfortable.

Good luck with the chewing- I would be nervous too! (((Hugs)))

I am Harriet said...

Hi!
Just stopping by to say "HELLO!".
Have a great day and TGIF!

blueviolet said...

A little bit at a time and before you know it, you'll be chomping away like the rest of us!

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Good luck with that, you are doing great!

Betty said...

Hi,
I'm a new Follow Me member from the Mom Bloggers Club and I'm now following your blog. :)

Sounds like you are off to a great recovery? Did you have surgery? Happy that things seem to be going good. :)
I love pudding because there's no work required to eat it. lol!

Kathleen W. said...

I totally think you're going to meet your goal this week. You must feel so weak from eating soft foods!

Chris said...

Good luck on learning to chew. I am so glad to hear you are feeling better.

Amy said...

I think Focus Friday would be great for me. It's my only day off work (well, except for the weekends and the kiddos are around then).

I wanted you to know that I linked to your blog in a post I made the other day on "Six Degrees of Separation."