My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

13 March 2009

Focus Friday-Week Nine

Ellen at Thrifty & Chic Mom has come up with Focus Friday, where we choose one thing we focus on for that week.

Focus Friday


I am so pleased to say last week's goal was a Success!

My challenge this week is to read two books and submit the book reviews. This is an ambitious goal for me since the two novels in question are long and I have an addiction to blog reading, responding, and writing. Did I mention my Skype addiction?

If you need to focus on specific areas in your life, head over to Thrifty & Chic Momand join in on Focus Friday

5 comments:

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

2 books good for you I am still working on one a month later! Good luck!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Good job!! Good luck with the reviews - especially if one of them is the 500 page one you mentioned in skype ;)

MyLinda said...

Glad last week was a success for you! Wow two books in one week, I don't remember the last time I finished one that quickly, good luck!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Two novels- good luck- maybe take notes? I just have one book to review this week. Look forward to reading yours! Have a good weekend and glad you are feeling better!

LT said...

Yea on getting last week done! I love reading books, but fitting in the time is a different story, good luck with your reading 2!