My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

17 March 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I would like to wish everyone a safe, happy, and healthy St. Patrick's Day! I will be taking the day off to get some reading in (which I am oddly feeling guilty about and that bothers me).

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

A Recipe

My favourite recipe for St. Patrick's Day (because it is something easy I can make) is for Cabbage Rolls!

A Blessing For All Of You!

"May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand."

8 comments:

Mighty M said...

Have a great day!

Tami said...

Happy St. Patty's DAY!!!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Mmm those cabbage rolls sound tasty! Have a wonderfully green Saint Patrick's day!!

Tiaras & Tantrums said...

I wonder if my children would REALLy eat this??

Eighty MPH Mom said...

Have a great day off...Happy St. Patrick's Day!

blueviolet said...

I hope the book gets better and better as you get further into it. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

You rock putting this cabbage rolls recipe on here- Thanks!
Happy St. Patricks Day!

April said...

We posted the same Irish Blessing....it's the one my Grandfather always recited to me when I was a kid.