My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

22 March 2009

A Hug

Tami from Diary of A Mad Woman decided to create an award for everyone who needs a hug. Her one request was that we pass it on to someone we know who needs a hug.

Here is the award Tami created and presented to me!


Thank you Tami!


I pass this on this Hug Award to:

Christine
Kari
Jennifer
Sky
Erin
Amy
Andrea
Toni
Kristin

And to anyone reading this who could use a hug or knows someone who could.

9 comments:

Eighty MPH Mom said...

Thank you! He's so adorable. Thank you for thinking of me and the others who definitely need hugs!

Tami said...

This made my day! Thank you for passing her on. After such a horrid weekend, this makes me smile.
THANK YOU!!
HuGZ

Tim said...

Props to her for creating an award with such meaning.

Congrats to you for receiving it!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

What a great way to start my morning :) Thank you Knitty! Mwah!

NateAndJakesMom said...

Right back at you babe! We know you need some healing hugs too!

Christine @ Live Laugh Love said...

You are just the sweetest and most wonderful friend! Knitty, how wonderful to log in this afternoon and to find this waiting for me.

and to Tami who created it - I LOVE BEARS! How adorable is this!?!

You made me smile - thank you for that.

Pinkie

Shelley K. said...

Congrats on your award :)

You deserve it.

Barbara said...

Aw, what a lovely award, and couldn't be for a nicer lady! Hope you are feeling lots better. {{hugs}}

Miss Eve said...

Stopping by from SITS. Wishing you a beautiful day, love: Evi (Congrats for the winners!)