My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

02 March 2009

Make Me Laugh Monday


To participate in Make Me Laugh Monday share something really funny that has happened to you or someone you know. Choose one of those things that just makes you giggle every time you think about it!

For this week, my husband is sharing a childhood memory. Enjoy!

When my DH was in grade school, he played hockey and his friend, who was
also going to play, needed his mom to buy him equipment including the all
important groin protection. The mom went to the sporting goods store and
selected a few items that she had on the list. A salesperson stopped by to
help her, as he saw her looking strangely at the supporter she held in her
hand. The salesperson asked, very politely, "Does your son have anything to
put in that?" to which the mother replied in a rather shocked and disgusted
tone, "Well! I'm sure he has the same thing every other boy has!"

Have a funny story? Want to read other funny stories? Join in the fun. Visit Eighty MPH Mom's - Make Me Laugh Monday. It's a great way to meet new people, and have fun doing it!

4 comments:

Tim said...

Too funny!

pam said...

That is a great story:)
It made me smile.

Naomi said...

Obviously Jasper hasn't gotten to that stage yet, but what goes in those things?

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

That is funny!
I always have something funny- but wouldn't ya know, I am sitting here.... Never mind I found something in the far left part of my brain- LOL

On the way to Christmas Eve service at church this year, our kids dressed up, and piled into the backseat of daddys car...... My 6 yr. old crying and screaming hysterically- he got hurt( very minor) before getting into the car. My 4 yr. old son very aggitated ( as we all were driving down the road)said in a very authoratative voice "Shut up and let me pray for you damn it". You could have cut the silence with a knife. We had to pull over and regain composure before driving to church.