My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

02 March 2009

Monday Morning Meme


I am trying another Meme from Write From Karen. The meme runs all day long, so it is not too late to join in the fun!

The Questions and Answers for Today:

What is something that you forgot once, but will never forget again? What happened when you forgot it?

I forgot just how much pain can be caused by a dental visit. The result has been a lot of swelling and pain I did not know could exist. I shall never forget again..

2. How do you handle hateful comments or emails? How do you handle someone who annoys you in real life?

I ignore hateful comments and emails. If it comes from someone I know, I would try to figure out why. .

How often do you change the furniture around in your living room area? How often do you rearrange other rooms in your house? Tell us about the last time you rearranged a room - were you by yourself? Did you have help? Was it a pleasant experience or did sparks fly? Were you satisfied with the end result?

I am spatially challenged. I do not rearrange anything in my house. When furniture is moved for cleaning it goes back to wear it originally was. I truly have no sense of how furniture should be creatively place.

Is it better to never be married, or married badly and divorced? Why?

I cannot answer this one as I have been happily married for almost 18 years.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you come back often!

I have been happily married for 13 years, and been with my love for almost 19!

pam said...

You answer to the last question is very sweet!

Rae Ann said...

About moving the furniture: I am spatially gifted and I never move the furniture! I figure out the best place for everything and never move them again except for the occaisional cleaning!