My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

16 March 2009

Monday Morning Meme


I am trying another Meme from Write From Karen. The meme runs all day long, so it is not too late to join in the fun!

The Questions and Answers for Today:

1. For a person you loved deeply, would you be willing to move to a distant country knowing there would be little chance of seeing your friends and family again? Explain.

Of course I would! If my husband had a job elsewhere we would move. He would never move us far away unless it was for the best.

2. Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Explain, please. Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a remote house that is supposedly haunted? Have you ever seen, or thought you’ve seen, a ghost or evil spirit? If so, what did you do? If not, how do you think you’d react?

No I do not believe in evil spirits. Sure I would spend the night in an alleged haunted house. No, I do not believe I have ever seen either. Since I do not believe in being haunted by anything evil I cannot even imagine how I would react.

3. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?

This is a tough one. I tell my family I love them and I am proud of them daily. I think I am good, yet would prefer not to depart quite yet. I would hope all my friends already know how much they mean to me. I do not tell them daily, so maybe I should?


4. If you could spend one year in perfect happiness but afterward would remember nothing of the experience, would you do so? If not, why not?

It really all depends, would I still have the same people in my life? If not then absolutely no. If I was with my husband and family that may be different, but I would not want to be without them. There could not be perfect happiness without my family.


4 comments:

Jodi said...

I said I would move as well! Happy Monday!

blueviolet said...

I've moved so many times that I probably wouldn't blink. Although being here for 10 years has been a blessing with aging parents, difficult, but a blessing. I won't move while my mom is still with us and I think she's got a long time ahead of her yet. :)

One Anxious Mommy said...

Those are some challenging questions! I think I would try the move too!

Kathleen W. said...

It would be hard, but I'd move too. And I don't think I could sleep in a haunted house. I have enough trouble sleeping in a place other than my own bedroom!