My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

21 March 2009

My Hair Needs Help

I have always had naturally brick straight hair. I honestly have never really known what to do with it. I always wished for naturally curly hair, but apparently that is not going to happen. I came across a Belson Hot Air Brush giveaway at Eighty MPH Mom. I am really hoping I win the Belson Hot Air Brush, since it looks easy enough for even me to use. Head over, take a look and enter.

10 comments:

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Thanks for the heads up! Off to check it out. I soooo know what you mean about the brick straight hair!

mannequin said...

My hair is naturally curly and I can't force mine straight.
No one ever says, "Oh, I just love my hair!" do they?

Good luck!

Kimberly said...

I think its so funny that you always wish for what you dont have. I am your opposite, I have naturally curly hair and I go to great lengths to straighten it. I do like having the option to do one or the other, its just that one is a whole lot more effort than the other. I hope that you win!

Rebecca Anne said...

I'm in the not an ounce, never ever, not even whisp of curl in my hair. Straight as an arrow club. I'll go check it out since I'm game for just about anything.
Rebecca

Tami said...

I awarded you the Bear Hug award.
Please come by and pick her up!

Tami said...

I awarded you the Bear Hug award.
Please come by and pick her up!

Sarahlcc♥ said...

I hope you win! It sounds like a great hair implement.

Eighty MPH Mom said...

Your haircut it beautiful though! Good luck in the contest!

pam said...

My hair is naturally curly and my whole life has been a love hate relationship with it.

Saundra@ItalianMamaGoneCrazy said...

The grass is certainly always greener... I can't get mine to stay straight when I straighten it... one little, tiny bit of moisture and poof... curls again!