My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

16 March 2009

Not Me Monday-Ponderings

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I DID NOT spent time worrying about my friends, even though I knew my prayers were enough, since I NEVER worry.

I DID NOT lie awake trying to figure out why I still am not allowed to use mouth wash yet brush with minty fluoride toothpaste, that would have been silly.

I DID NOT decide to splurge on myself and get my hair cut and highlighted to then find out DH's car maintenance cost was doubled. I DID NOT wonder if the cost would have been less had I not splurged on me.

I DID NOT make my husband feel guilty when he mentioned my stomach, I certainly would NEVER do that.

I DID NOT wonder why when exercising I feel as though I am hitting a brick wall by mile 3, yet energized after the 5th mile.

While Skyping it DID NOT bother me to discover that I do not know one curse word in Russian. I DID NOT begin to question my education and travels abroad and it is definitely NOT going to keep me up all night wondering....

.
Would you like to play along? Read the rules here and then begin.

15 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

LOL Oh I love reading these!!

mommasreview.com said...

I still have not seen that haircut!! When do I get a picture??

Tami said...

I love your not me's!
I sometimes cus in Spanish, doesn't seem so bad!
Have a beautiful day!

Lolli said...

Haha! The Russian swear word had me cracking up (or should I say the lack of it....)

Mighty M said...

Well, you definitely deserved some quality time with your hair - I'm sure it looks great! Happy Monday!!

Eighty MPH Mom said...

I'm sure you'll be able to find your curse word...keep looking! I think you really deserved your hair cut...you've been through a lot with your dental stuff and you needed something for you!

mannequin said...

Oh dear LOL. Bring on the cussin'. Of course you don't know any Russian curse words. You are much too finely educated.

You got your haircut?? I just don't have the guts.

blueviolet said...

I want to see the haircut too!

One Anxious Mommy said...

I never make my husband feel guilty either! Ouch on the car costs! But I bet your hair looks great!!

April said...

Hairdos are much more important than cars!!!

kailani said...

What an interesting meme. I'm going to have to check it out.

What did your husband say about your stomach?

Saundra@ItalianMamaGoneCrazy said...

Okay... I STOPPED READING AFTER...

3rd mile... ugh!!!

Really? Must you throw that in my face...

you gorgeous, tall, lank, running diva!

I thought we were friends!

Now... you are just evil and must be destroyed!

I'm outta here!

Kimberly said...

I have to say if it came down to car maintenance or my hair I would have to go with my hair. My car doesn't make me feel as pretty as a newly coiffed do.

carma said...

Great NMM's and don't feel badly about the hair :-)
carma

Tim said...

You know I use to know some Russian, but cant think of one single word now.

There is an award for ya at The Fort.

Love and Prayers,

Tim