My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

09 March 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I DID NOT discover the I have a peculiar medical condition known as Burning mouth Syndrome.

I most definitely DID NOT console myself with several Cadbury eggs. After all I did need to practise chewing and what a better way than upon chocolate?

I DID NOT spend Saturday evening up late playing with friends on Skype.

I DID NOT sleep in on Sunday due to NOT playing on Skype the evening before.

I certainly DID NOT eat up all the chocolates my friend sent me from Britain, as it would be wrong not to share with my family.

As long as I AM NOT writing about food, I may as well NOT mention that I have had British custard every night since my parcel arrived. I WOULD NOT consider custard a meal. Everyone knows custard needs pound cake to be a meal and I certainly DID NOT have my husband buy more pound cake.


.
Would you like to play along? Read the rules here and then begin.

13 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

I DID NOT enjoy reading your post!

Lolli said...

Isn't chocolate a great therapy? ;)

Kristin said...

That was fun! I did miss everything. I badly miss you girls!

Tami said...

I'm glad you did NOT eat all that chocolate, I certainly would have, haha, and i would have hid it too.

namaste said...

I'm quite glad that you DID NOT eat all of that chocolate as that would be awful... just horrible... ummm... yes, very bad... ok, can I stop now? I'm jealous. ;)

One Anxious Mommy said...

Chocolate can help with almost anything...I love Cadbury Eggs!

carma said...

custard and poundcake- sounds like a complete meal to me ;-)
carma

Minxy Mimi said...

LOL!!!
Were the Cadbury Creme Eggs, or mini eggs? I love the mini eggs! And Custard...how dare you not share the goodies!!!

Kimberly said...

I freaking love Cadbury Creme Eggs! If I could stock pile a whole load of them to parcel out for the entire year I totally would. Hmm, maybe I should this year!

blueviolet said...

This has been your excuse to indulge so you just enjoy!!!

Dee said...

YUM! CHOCOLATE.....

Aubrey said...

I certainly was NOT entertained while reading this post and I most certainly did NOT just get a craving for custard...and pound cake.

Tim said...

I am so NOT glad you are feeling better!

Praise God for answered prayer. I hope you never have any other teeth problems. That is so NOT fun.

Love and Prayers,

Tim