My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

26 March 2009

Writer's Workshop & Contest

**Please check out my newest contest! Twisted Silver is offering one lucky reader a bracelet set to be released the day the contest ends! So enter anytime through 11:00PM EDT on 3/31!**


The Prompts and the answers:


3.) What are you putting off right now?

This is timely, so much so, I was not going to blog and apparently I cannot handle not blogging, which is a tad disturbing.

I am putting off reading some excellent books for reviews, so watch for them in the coming weeks!
I am putting off making preparations for the twins' Confirmations.
I am putting off decorating or even planning for Easter.
Finally I am putting off making any plans for Spring Break, which begins after school today.
Obviously I need a plan. We all have the same hours in a day and I do not appear to be using mine wisely? If I am not on here much it is because I am enjoy Spring Break with my boys and hopefully fitting in the other items I have listed. I also need to discover why I would feel guilty for taking time off from blogging.

Please take a minute or two out to check out the AWESOME Twisted Silver Giveaway I have on my site. Their jewelry is the best I have ever seen or worn.


To see more writing prompts and read what others are writing about visit Mama's Losin' It.

**Please check out my newest contest! Twisted Silver is offering one lucky reader a bracelet set to be released the day the contest ends! So enter anytime through 11:00PM EDT on 3/31!**

13 comments:

April said...

me too.....I have been spending more quality time with the girls, but I feel guilty when I don't blog for a week....what's up with that?

Tim said...

You go enjoy your spring break Jenn, you deserve it. Blogging can wait trust me. I know that is soooo easier said than done though. LOL

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Lolli said...

I know just what you mean about putting off the blogging!!

Wifey Dessert said...

i can completely relate lol.. i find if i dont have a plan everything goes haywire...

Brittany said...

Why in the world would we put of blogging LOL!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Enjoy your spring break :) We'll miss you my dear!

Barbara said...

I've been cleaning all the carpets in my house for the past (almost) 3 weeks and I've been blogging little also. I felt guilty too, but oh man, my carpet's really needed cleaning! Family first...the blog and internet isn't going anywhere. Never fear Jen, you are not alone!

Saundra@ItalianMamaGoneCrazy said...

I know!!! You would miss ME too much!!! That's it, huh? I know it has to be!!!

I would miss me too! LOL!

I mean...I would miss you too much!

Happy Discovery my beautiful friend... enjoy, breathe, and live!

Life with Kaishon said...

Blogging is such a problem for me too! A good problem, but a little time wasting : ).

Life with Kaishon said...

Blogging is such a problem for me too! A good problem, but a little time wasting : ).

Lissa said...

The books are stacked up at my house too. But at least the laundry isn't!
Take some time and enjoy your spring break. Everyone will be here when you get back.

blueviolet said...

Have a wonderful spring break with the boys. Those weeks go by way too fast.

mannequin said...

You feel guilty for taking time off from blogging and I feel guilty for taking time TO blog.
We will drag up any kind of guilt we can possibly unearth, won't we?