My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

28 March 2009

Spring Break Day 2

Spring Break has started off rather well. We will not be traveling anywhere since DH does not have the time off, his spring break unfortunately does not coincide with the guys'. The boys and I plan on staying up late and sleeping in. Yesterday we began it with cleaning (I know, it still has to be done), then a nap (teens love naps and this mum loves them too!), we finished the day with a junk food, movie watching marathon.

I did promise I would not be online much, and I do try very hard to keep my word. Honesty and Integrity mean a lot to me. If I have not been to your blog, I will. It may take longer than usual, yet I shall be there.

Before I head off to a track & Field event my oldest is running in I did want to mention the fantastic contest I have currently going on. There are just under 4 days to enter. Twisted Silver had once again created a beautiful new line of jewelry and I am honoured to be able to be giving one away! (I am hoping the Easter Bunny leaves one at my house). There are numerous ways to enter, as long as the first rule is followed:

Less than 4 days remain to enter my newest contest! Twisted Silver is offering one lucky reader an Aurora Bracelet set to be released the day the contest ends! So enter anytime through 11:00PM EDT on 3/31!**


Wishing all a wonderfully peaceful Saturday!

8 comments:

Tami said...

I nominated you for an award. Please come by and pick it up =)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Have a great Saturday! Hope your enjoying time with them :)

Betty said...

Awww I hope you enjoy your time with your kids. :)

Becca said...

It really does crack me up that little kids nap (sometimes twice a day), then they reach an age where they refuse to nap, then when they're teenagers they're happy to always sleep. Enjoy spring break with your kids :)

Kimberly said...

Oh I can't wait until my boys are old enough to take naps and not keep me up all night by sleeping in my bed if they do! Enjoy your Spring Break!

Kathleen W. said...

Enjoy the time with your kids! And I'd better not see you over at my blog until next week! I'm serious!

mannequin said...

Have a great time with those boys; isn't it wonderful that they still like to hang out with you?
Someday they will have families of their own and we will long for days gone by. Let's take advantage of them now.

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

Enjoy your time with the boys this week - Princess Nagger doesn't get a 'spring break', but she does have today off, so we're going to Toys R Us per her request...(grin!!)

Have a great week! :)