My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

20 March 2009

Virtual Girls Night Out

It is Friday, which means it is once again time for Virtual Girls Night Out! Our host is the lovely Ann of Ann Again...And Again.

Since this is virtual I can offer up cocktails.
A Dirty Martini
2 oz gin
1 tbsp dry vermouth
2 tbsp olive juice
2 olives

1. Place an ice cube and a small amount of water in a cocktail glass. Place in freezer for 2 - 3 minutes.
2. Fill a mixer with all ingredients including garnish. Cover and shake hard 3 - 4 times.
3. Remove cocktail glass from freezer, and empty. Strain contents of the mixer into the cocktail glass, include one of the olives.

Ann's party game is " to take your Blog title and see how many fun words can be found." I am sure I am missing several:

rundpinne
rind
rip
rid
ride
ripe
ripen
run
ruin
rupie
rune
rude
rein
red
un
up
ur
nude
nun
dune
dupe
dip
din
dine
den
die
dire
dinner
pun
pure
pune
pud
pur
pie
pin
pine
ped
pend
pen
in
nip
nin
end


Contests are all around!

Visit Momma's Reviews to win a JVC Camcorder (which I truly want), a Keurig Platinum Coffee Maker, a HP Digital Picture Frame, a VivaBox Spa Mani/Pedi, or a Misikko Hana Elite Flat Iron. Yes she was some fabulous gifts! Tomorrow's will be worth the wait!

My current contest : ***Enter The YO-Gurt Plus Giveaway (there will be 3 winners)!****

Last but not least, the Ultimate Blog Party!!

New to Virtual GNO? It is a virtual party where we can stay in our jammies (if we want) and go partying from blog to blog and meet up with some new and old bloggy friends along the way. So grab your dancing shoes or slippers and head over to Ann Again....And Again to join in the fun!

14 comments:

Sarahlcc♥ said...

Sounds like fun! I'll be thinking of you all while having a date with my craft room. Cleaning my craft room. :-O wish me luck!

~Sandy~ said...

wow! you had a lot of words :O) just stopping by to wish you a wonderful weekend and Happy VGNO!!!

just wondering how your mouth is? i remember you had your teeth out and encountered some issues. i just had my wisdom teeth out yesterday....it sucked major! wish i could have one of your martinis, but don't think that will mix very well with the vicaden!

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Dirty Martini's~ one of my favorites! Happy VGNO!

Holly said...

Hope you have a wonderful bloggy party!

Jenn@mylifewiththecrazies said...

Happy GNO! Hope you are doing well... have a great night!

Jaime said...

did you use the word finder web page or did you figure all those words out by yourself?

have a great weekend and happy VGNO

pam said...

Aren't we have fun tonight. I hope the spring sunshine is shining on you this weekend.

Lizzie said...

happy VGNO!!!!

hope you have a great weekend :)

Native American Momma said...

Have a great first day of Spring.

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

I'm so glad you're feeling well enough to party! How's your mouth doing?

Thanks for the martini... ;)

Have a GREAT weekend - Happy VGNO! :)

Amy said...

Thanks for the drink. Have a great night.

Grammy said...

Just checking out the party hopping. I have never done this one. nice to meet you have a great day!

I am Harriet said...

Hi.
I hope you had a fun VGNO.

Today I am leaving 100 comments.
Wish me luck!
Have a great day!

Pamela said...

sounds like fun i might have to try this one out.
happy blog hopping (UBP 2009)
you can do it but I will wish you luck anyways I did 64 yesterday and I am not sure how many today I am not done have fun.