My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

13 March 2009

Virtual GNO St. Patty's Style!

It is Friday, which means it is once again time for Virtual Girls Night Out! Our host is the lovely Ann of Ann Again...And Again.

Since this is virtual I can offer up cocktails. Sticking with a green theme:

Grasshopper recipe
3/4 oz green creme de menthe
3/4 oz white creme de cacao
3/4 oz light cream

Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.

Ann posted some party games titled The Shamrock 3.

"The Shamrock 3"

Name 3 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:
1.) Ireland of course!
2.) Lounging on a warm tropical beach
3.) At a luxury spa/resort

Name 3 Things You Will NEVER Drink Again:
1.) Absinthe
2.) Tequila
3.) Beer

3 People You Would Like To Pinch (for not wearing green of course!):
1.) George Clooney
2.) Shemar Moore
3.) Hugh Laurie
Only 3?! Man. I wonder what your Shamrock 3 will be?


New to Virtual GNO? It is a virtual party where we can stay in our jammies (if we want) and go partying from blog to blog and meet up with some new and old bloggy friends along the way. So grab your dancing shoes or slippers and head over to Ann Again....And Again to join in the fun!

13 comments:

Ter said...

I sure wouldn't mind one of those drinks you just described!! YUM!

I'm here for the party!

Kimberly said...

Who doesn't want to pinch George Clooney? He's frickin' hot!

Bee and Rose said...

Happy GNO! Just hopping around checking out the fun!

I haven't had a grasshopper in years! That sounds like a fabulous idea!

Your blog is fantastic!

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

That looks like a yummy green drink!

Stopping by from Ann's VGNO to say hi. Come by if you get a chance.

blueviolet said...

I could go for that nice warm beachy weather too, instead of this midwestern cold!

I am Harriet said...

Stopping by to wish you a happy VNO!

JulieChats said...

...off to make the Grasshopper, Grasshopper! ...visiting from Ann's VGNO

pam said...

I used to love Grasshoppers! (this is going to sound bad...as a kid. My parents would make them in a shaker, and I would drink the last drop after they had poured it into their glasses) LOL

Ali said...

I want to try a grasshopper, but I am a little scared...bad memories of all things "creamy" maybe the mint would make it ok tho...Happy VGNO!

Ann said...

Yummy! A grasshopper sounds delightful :->

Happy Virtual GNO! Thanks so much for being a part of the fun.

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

I haven't had a grasshopper in years! High time I had one! ;) Oh yes, Hugh Laurie!! :)

Happy VGNO! :)

Shannah said...

oh, ick. I've never had more than a sip of beer and I'm totally with you on that one. That stuff is hideous.

Happy VGNO!

Brittany said...

I would love to be at a spa right now getting pampered drinking cocktails...ohh to daydream lol =)