My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

25 March 2009

Wordful & Wordless Wednesday

**Please check out my newest contest! Twisted Silver is offering one lucky reader a bracelet set to be released the day the contest ends! So enter anytime through 11:00PM EDT on 3/31!**

I admit it, I am behind, there is so much going on I want to be involved in. To save time I am combining Wordless Wednesday with my Wordful Wednesday!



This picture truly depicts one of those things I need to focus on today.

For More WW participants, check out 5 Minutes For Mom
To view other Wordful Wednesday blogs head over to 7 Clown Circus the host of Wordful Wednesdays.

**Please check out my newest contest! Twisted Silver is offering one lucky reader a bracelet set to be released the day the contest ends! So enter anytime through 11:00PM EDT on 3/31!**

24 comments:

Tami said...

Did you take that photo? I love it!

Cecily R said...

What a great shot! I need to focus on those things too...

Muthering Heights said...

What a gorgeous photo!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

You can do it :) I bet skype isnt' helping your task ... We'll still be here when you finish reading you know.

NateAndJakesMom said...

I know what you mean!

Hope you are healing & just feeling better.

Betty said...

I agree w/Tami Great Photo.

mannequin said...

Pictures of books are just so lovely, aren't they? They bring a sense of calm and adventure at the same time.
Reading is what I need to be doing instead of chatting about it.

Bella Valentina Photography said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Its wonderful to meet you!

Amy A.K.A. "The Mrs." said...

I hope you get some reading done today! I'm willing to bet you won't be able to stay away from skype. ;)
tee hee

MommaYoung said...

That is a nice pic. Thank you for sharing your wednesday post.

Lolli said...

I think it's perfectly fine to combine the 2 WW's! How are you feeling this week, by the way?

Hootin' Anni said...

Such a peaceful, serene photo.

My Wordful this week is all about the birds and bees...errrr, um....maybe birds and cats. Is it Superman in the sky? Come find out.

The Chocoholic said...

Hi.
I'm stopping by via SITS to check out your site.
Looks great!
Have a good day!

Kathleen W. said...

Lovely photo! Is that taken by book light?

Veggie Mom said...

What a perceptive photo! Thanks for sharing...

Shelley K. said...

I love books :) They are the one thing that always relaxes me. Thanks for sharing such a great pic.

Hope you are feeling better from your HORRIBLE dental trauma. (See, I always KNEW there was a GOOD reason why I hated to go to the dentist!!)

Sending lots of hugs,

Eighty MPH Mom said...

That is a really neat photo...did you do that? You'd better get back to reading now LOL

Liz said...

I understand what you mean, and it is a cool picture! Good luck with the reading.

Nina said...

Life can be so crazy sometimes and I think I always have something that I need to catch up on. Good luck today!

Eighty MPH Mom said...

Hey there! There is an award waiting for you on my blog!

Kris said...

That's a GREAT photo and one that should be framed!

Amanda said...

I know what you mean... HUGS

Tess said...

Love book photos!

blueviolet said...

Now that is a great way to be spending your time!