My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

05 March 2009

Writer's Workshop


The Prompts and the answers:


1.)Write a limerick.

Oh dear. Is it wrong that only bad ones popped into my head? No Limerick writing for me.

2.) Normal is...

I believe "normal" changes with one's circumstances. Normal is being able to chew solid foods. I realise this is not a profound thought by any means. However, when one's mouth is dreadfully traumatised it is very difficult to focus on anything else. As soon as I am able to chew food again, I will be once again have a different definition of "normal".

3.) Describe a memorable camping experience.

I could make something up I suppose; however, since I have never camped in life I would not know what I was talking about.

4.) What's the best thing that has happened this week?

Finally, an easy one! The best thing that happened to me this week was being able to make it through the days without pain medication, which means progress!

5.) Did you have a childhood hideout? Where? Describe it.

Each week I learn just how dull my life has been. I am sorry, I have nothing.

6.) Words that hurt me.

There are indeed too many. If it is a word you would not use to describe yourself in a positive light, it would probably hurt me.


To see more writing prompts and read what others are writing about visit Mama's Losin' It.

14 comments:

Tim said...

Oh Jenn,

You have got to get your DH to take you camping in a beautiful place. I love to camp, however Carey hates it. LOL

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Lolli said...

Haha! I'm laughing at #1. Dirty limericks, huh? :)

Lissa said...

No pain meds! woot! you are getting there! Don't worry, camping is overrated, there is no A/C for goodness sakes!

Tami said...

I think we should all go camping! I haven't been in years, 25 to be exact. Its fun, and it's an adventure you never forget!

Cant Hardly Wait said...

Wait... I want to hear the limerick.

MommaYoung said...

LOL on #1. I think a large portion of us headed right there (to the bad) first. >:}

Seeryus Mama said...

Hey ya girl...

I tagged ya over at Seeryus Mama!

April said...

Sounds like you are feeling much better.....YEAH!

My family loves to go camping....my inlaws have an RV and we also take a tent! It is sooooo peaceful to sleep in a tent....you've gotta try it!

Michelle said...

I can't believe you haven't been camping. It is something everyone must experience at least once in their lives. :)

I laughed at #5. :)

mannequin said...

Jennifer, YOU may not have thought it prophetic but it struck me in a way that I've never thought of before, the meaning of "normal".
I suppose that's why there is no such thing as "normal" since normal is in a constant state of change.
Thank you Jennifer, for inadvertently making my head spin :)

blueviolet said...

Now, there's a side I didn't know you had...a dirty side. lol

Melodie said...

MBC Follow me member following you - follw me back?
www.breastfeedingmomsunite.com

Aubrey said...

I wish I could say I have never been camping. LOL

Namine said...

a hotel without a pool is close to camping as I will get!!

You should have totally written the dirty limericks!!