My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

24 March 2009

Y0-Plus Winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all who entered this contest. I was happy to be able to choose 3 winners via Random.org!

#102 Donna said...I am following.

#16: Eighty MPH Mom said...I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/EightyMPHMom/status/1344176453

#23 Dee said...I follow! :)

Congratulations! Please check your email and spam filters for my email. Pleases respond within 72 hours or your prize is forfeited and I will choose another winner.

**Please check out my newest contest! Twisted Silver is offering one lucky reader a bracelet set to be released the day the contest ends! So enter anytime through 11:00PM EDT on 3/31!**

4 comments:

Lolli said...

Congrats to the winners!

Tim said...

Congrats winners!!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Congo rats ladies! Enjoy the 'gurt!

mannequin said...

Congratulations!