My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.rundpinne.com
and update your bookmarks.

13 April 2009

At this Moment...

I am waiting for my coffee to finish steeping.
I am waiting for my eye mask to heat up. (I get to be Batman today)
I am wondering if I should have eggs or pancakes for breakfast.
I am petting a purring cat on my lap.
I am watching my wonderful husband fold the laundry. (if I bend over, I will be sick)
I am feeling incredibly blessed with a wonderful, healthy, happy family.
I am feeling overwhelmed by what needs to be done and what I would like to do.
I am tired, yet I had a fantastic night's rest.
I am pondering which medication will be the most likely to lessen the pain.
I am looking forward to breakfast with my husband.(eggs or pancakes)
I am looking forward to being able to make my bloggy rounds. (although it may not be until later)
I am looking forward to entering contests again! (there such wonderful ones out there)
I am looking forward to seeing how the current novel I am reading ends.
I know all will be well.(maybe not ideal, but good enough)
I know I will accomplish as much as I am able today, no more and no less.
I know I am loved.
My coffee is ready!

11 comments:

The Pink Potpourri said...

that's a great post! right now i am reminding myself that i am a procrastinator and addicted to blogging instead of my stack of papers on my desk :)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Hoping the pain simmers down and you can enjoy your day :)

Mrs Cooper said...

Get beter soon.

Mighty M said...

I would go with the eggs. But the pancakes might make me feel a little better. ;-) I hope you get some rest today!

Naomi said...

Feel better today!

NateAndJakesMom said...

You are indeed loved!
Sending you feel better hugs and thoughts.

Monique Elisabeth said...

I hope you will be feeling better soon. What a great husband you have, sounds like mine, always ready to help when I feel poorly !!! The are great treasures, such husbands !!!!
Have a fantastic day !!

Kathleen W. said...

It sounds wonderful, and I'm glad that you're so blessed...other than with your pain :(.

Hope you have a fine day, Miss Jennifer!

Kimberly said...

What a great idea for a post. Simple yet informative. Love it! I too would have to go with the eggs for breakfast. Yummy!

Eighty MPH Mom said...

This is a wonderful post! I loved reading what you are doing, and thinking of what I need to do. You are blessed! I hope you feel better, and that your Batman mask will help. I also hope you enjoyed your breakfast :)

mannequin said...

Sounds like a very nice life over there :) hope you are feeling well. You painted us a picture!